Saturday, June 18, 2011

Six Word Saturday #9

My life in six words
An adventure: Car-shopping for Aunt Nellie!


Toyota Rav-4

Ford Edge

Honda Fit

Honda CR-V...what she originally had before the accident
Which one? Which one?


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. The full list and linky can be found here. And, here's where I found it.

10 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter. Just get it in her favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the Honda CR-V...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ford over all ....the Ford Edge...like no other...go Nellie go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all good choices. I like the Toyota one myself! Great 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CR-V or RAV-4. I looked at both and liked them. I don't know anything about the others though.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. New car shopping - how exciting! I'm married to a mechanic and car shopping becomes a chore of why you shouldn't buy this one, or what's good about this one.

    For me - comfort, colour and style are all I care about, I let him worry about the boring parts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a new Hyundai Santa Fe...and I love it!

    I'm just sayin'! (:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what I'd go with - I have a Honda that's been rock solid. My husband has a Toyota and he's been happy. Ultimately, I suppose it's up to Aunt Nellie!

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she ended up getting the latest CR-V and she is VERY happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...