Thursday, June 9, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (Own or Borrow)














From Booking Through Thursday:


All things being equal (money, space, etc), would you rather own copies of the books you read? Or borrow them?
           Own, own, own, own, own...I can't imagine any passionate reader wouldn't want to have the books that he/she holds dear near at all times. Frankly, I would love just to go to the bookstore and touch the books I want and then have them magically appear on my bookshelves (kind of like clicking on books in the Nook) at home or at school in the proper place on the shelf. Ah, to dream.

Check out my Read Shelf on Goodreads!
Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

3 comments:

  1. Good answer :)

    Here's mine: http://femalebookreader.blogspot.com/2011/06/me-buy-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, if only that were a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have my copy of An Abundance of Katherines. :P I'm in town for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...