Friday, September 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Kasi Lou at Thoughts from Me! for awarding me with The Versatile Blogger Award. I enjoy reading Kasi Lou's blog, I also enjoy reading her reviews on Good Reads, they are fair, honest and entertaining. 




There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

Here are seven things about me...

  1. I miss taking naps...really! I used to come home for teaching and nap. I'd wake up on Saturday just to nap. I've spent the last 2-ish years tired...so friggin' tired.
  2. I love Disney movies, ALL of them. I love the old ones even more than the new ones...Haley Mills is the bomb-diggity!
  3. I miss reading comic books. I haven't had time to read them in awhile. I was looking through the graphic novels at Barnes and Noble (graphic novel is just a fancy word for lots of comic books in one package), I really want that latest Wonder Woman one.
  4. I love teaching, but can't do it forever...really...
  5. I spent about a year not reading and only just back into the swing of things this year.
  6. I enjoy a good cup of tea.
  7. When the kiddo is older we are going to take her on a trip to England.
So, I have to pass this award on to 15 people...Here's my list of winners! (Gar! I'll definitely choose 15 winners, but will, um...not be notifying them--that's really time-consuming! I applaud all people who follow blog award rules to the letter...you are my heroes!)

  1. A Hasty Life
  2. Art for Little Hands
  3. Brenda Youngerman
  4. Dead End Follies
  5. Deborah Lawrenson
  6. Domestically Divine Divas
  7. Fantasy Casting
  8. Geek Girls Book Club
  9. Jill Scribbles
  10. Kill Me If I Stop
  11. Letters to Dixon
  12. Rooted in Atascocita
  13. She Blogged by Night
  14. The Lemonista
  15. Your Move, Dickens
Even if I don't tell them that I've chosen them as winners...please read them...they are just lovely!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...