There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.
Here are seven things about me...
- I miss taking naps...really! I used to come home for teaching and nap. I'd wake up on Saturday just to nap. I've spent the last 2-ish years tired...so friggin' tired.
- I love Disney movies, ALL of them. I love the old ones even more than the new ones...Haley Mills is the bomb-diggity!
- I miss reading comic books. I haven't had time to read them in awhile. I was looking through the graphic novels at Barnes and Noble (graphic novel is just a fancy word for lots of comic books in one package), I really want that latest Wonder Woman one.
- I love teaching, but can't do it forever...really...
- I spent about a year not reading and only just back into the swing of things this year.
- I enjoy a good cup of tea.
- When the kiddo is older we are going to take her on a trip to England.
- A Hasty Life
- Art for Little Hands
- Brenda Youngerman
- Dead End Follies
- Deborah Lawrenson
- Domestically Divine Divas
- Fantasy Casting
- Geek Girls Book Club
- Jill Scribbles
- Kill Me If I Stop
- Letters to Dixon
- Rooted in Atascocita
- She Blogged by Night
- The Lemonista
- Your Move, Dickens
Even if I don't tell them that I've chosen them as winners...please read them...they are just lovely!!!