Wednesday, June 22, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day Twenty-Five

Day Twenty-Five: A Song that makes you laugh

          I am an easy laugh.
          Seriously.
          There is no way that I could be that teacher that doesn't smile until Christmas. I find everything, including the humor of teenagers, funny.
          Picking a song that makes me laugh is easy...it's only a song that has made me laugh my whole life, a song that we three girls begged our aunts and our mom to play over and over on the record player, a song that we bounced around to so much that the needle would skip and we'd only stop when one of them threatened that we were going to scratch said record and they wouldn't buy us a new one.
          I remember one time we were all at my grandparents, it was summertime and all three of us were sick. I was the one to feel better last (although I'm the eldest I'm always last) and my mom, my aunts (Nellie and Nesie) and my grandpa were all in the closed in porch dancing around to songs and they started this one. Groaning I wrapped the purple and navy afghan of granny squares around me, groaning I grabbed my 7-Up and my bowl of soup and heading to the porch to at least dance a little. My mother made me lie back down (it was easy as I was 7 and feverish), but not before I did a little bit of the Monster Mash, my favorite song that makes me laugh.

Here's a cool list of novelty songs, oh and here's another (even if it does have Barbie Girl) and another...

Feel free to join in by commenting below (I really do love comments, on fb or here), or doing this challenge on your own blog.

The 30 Day Song Challenge
Day 01 – Your favorite song
Day 02 -- Your least favorite song
Day 03 -- A song that makes you happy
Day 04 -- A song that makes you sad
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 -- A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 -- A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 -- A song that you can dance to
Day 15 --A song that describes you
Day 16 --A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 --A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 --A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 --A song from your favorite album
Day 20 --A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 21 -- A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 22 -- A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 23 -- A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 24 -- A song that you want to play at your funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...