Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day Twenty-four

Day Twenty-Four: A Song that you want to play at your funeral

          What a morbid thought! So, I'm not going to dwell on it very long, and I'm definitely not going to make a playlist! But, here are two songs that I'd want played at my funeral "Victory in Jesus", as I taught myself how to play this on the organ and I've loved this song my whole life and it would be sooooo true, and To Where You Are by Josh Groban...powerful song about love and dying and faith. And, just incase you were wondering, yes I did watch Josh Groban perform it on the Ally McBeal episode where Billy dies and, yes, just incase you were wondering I did cry like I'd lost my first and only love...it was that unexpected and powerful. No I am not ashamed of that fact!

Feel free to join in by commenting below (I really do love comments, on fb or here), or doing this challenge on your own blog.

The 30 Day Song Challenge
Day 01 – Your favorite song
Day 02 -- Your least favorite song
Day 03 -- A song that makes you happy
Day 04 -- A song that makes you sad
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 -- A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 -- A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 -- A song that you can dance to
Day 15 --A song that describes you
Day 16 --A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 --A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 --A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 --A song from your favorite album
Day 20 --A song that you listen to when you're angry
Day 21 -- A song that you listen to when you're happy
Day 22 -- A song that you listen to when you're sad
Day 23 -- A song that you want to play at your wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...