Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Five: Summer

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Summer
  1. What was your best summer vacation like?
  2. What was your worst summer vacation like?
  3. What food or drink reminds you of a particular summer?
  4. What summer-only activity do you now look most forward to every year?
  5. What summer movie or summer reading are you most looking forward to this year?
Answers
  1. Um...I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to one. The following summers are in the running...the summer we had summer passes to White Water and Silver Dollar City, the summer I worked in Lawn in Garden at Wal-Mart, but spent a lot of quality time at the lake with my friends, the summer a friend and I went to England for a couple of weeks, my younger years spent at various summer camps (church, cheerleading etc.), the summer I turned 16 and spent 3 weeks at Missouri Scholars Academy, the numerous summers spent at my grandfathers house in the country hanging with my family and going to the creek, last summer hanging with my friends and the kiddo as she learned to crawl and walk and talk.
  2. I've never had a bad summer vacation. Please see above.
  3. Um, lemonade, banana, BBQ chicken, birthday cake and potato salad...remind me of the summer that started with my 31st birthday!
  4. Lazy afternoons...traveling to DC to visit my sister and her family and seeing my mother too!
  5. Ah, geez there's so many good ones coming out this year...Hangover II, Fast Five, The Green Lantern, Cars 2, Transformers III, Captain America...hoorah for summer movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...