Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stylish Blog Award...yippie, an award!

 
This is The Conscientious Reader's first ever reward!

The rules of the award are:

Thank the person who gave the award to you.

I do not know The Owl Bookmark, we have never met, but I love her! I love her book reviews and her honesty and am glad that I am not the only one that struggles with things.  Thank-you for this award and I hope you keep on accepting these awards because you do have much to say!

Post 7 random things about you.
  1. Shhhhh...don't tell anyone, but I have an affinity for pop music, and can even sing parts of that stupid Justin Bieber song that shall remain nameless
  2. I do not like Rap Music...except for Eminem, and the occasional song from others like Master P et cetera
  3. I love making retro foods...like 'just bought a jell-o mold from Tupperware so I can make a tomato aspic' retro foods and here's a book that my sister bought me that has recipes and stuff about Mad Men
  4. I miss Michael Jackson 
  5. My mom is white and my father is, well, not... 
  6. I have two sisters, one daughter, one husband, 3 cats, and 13 aunts and uncles (all 13 are on my mom's side, 3 have passed away)
  7. I love teaching...I love my students 
Give the award to 15 other blogs
Either this is going to be really easy or hard...15...15...15...here we go:
The Photographic Mind

OK, there's 12 (Not counting the person who sent this to me that would make it 13)...that's pretty close, right?

I've been reading a lot of blogs and these blogs (of course, adding The Owl Bookmark), really have changed my life and I read them religiously! :) Three are either current or former students who have more talent and drive then I did at their age, read them!

Contact the blogger and let them know they have won.
If only this was FB, I'd just tag them in this post! But, it's not...so I'll get on that...tomorrow...after school...hold me to that!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting quotes about you! I feel as though I should apologize for the negative experience you had on my blog. I have since "re-vamped" my response to blog awards. I simply wanted to get my words out about the subject, even though they may not match everyone else's. Thank you for stopping by my blog - I hope you will come by again to see what all I'm reading and what I have to say about books. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and thanks for the award. I, too, get the occasional Justin Bieber song stuck in my head. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, 100 Stars Or Less. I actually received the same award in January though, so I wont be doing the extra stuff again.

    ~Erika

    ps. I love your owl :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...