Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day Twenty-one

Day Twenty-One: A song that you listen to when  you're happy
          While I am happy wayyy more than I am angry it has been hard to think of a whole playlist of happy songs (and, I feel the need to make a happy song playlist since I made an angry song playlist).

Here's my Go-To List when I'm feeling especially HAPPY! Many of these songs I listen to every day of the week and twice on Sunday!!!

1. Unwritten  Natasha Bedingfield
2. Pumpkin Soup  Kate Nash
3. Brown-Eyed Girl  Van Morrison
4. 1234  Feist
5. A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action  Elvis
6. Sweet Caroline  Neil Diamond
7. Love Shack  The B-52s
8. All I Wanna Do  Sheryl Crow
9. Beautiful Day  U2
10. Sweet Child 'O Mine  Guns 'n' Roses
11. Banana Pancake  Jack Jackson
12. The Middle  Jimmy Eat World
13. Remedy (I Won't Worry)  Jason Mraz
14. Fame (I Wanna Live Forever)  Irene Kara
15. Celebration  Kool and the Gang
16. Wonderful World Louie Armstrong
17. Sweet Emotion Aerosmith
18. Clocks Coldplay
19. Why Georgia John Mayer

And, my favorite happy song, Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles. How can this song not be everyones favorite happy song...I mean if I'm in a bad/grouchy mood, I instantly perk up and it's a great song to sing along to while driving!

Feel free to join in by commenting below (I really do love comments, on fb or here), or doing this challenge on your own blog.

The 30 Day Song Challenge
Day 01 – Your favorite song
Day 02 -- Your least favorite song
Day 03 -- A song that makes you happy
Day 04 -- A song that makes you sad
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 -- A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 -- A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 -- A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 -- A song that you can dance to
Day 15 --A song that describes you
Day 16 --A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 --A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 --A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 --A song from your favorite album
Day 20 --A song that you listen to when you're angry

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...