Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Word of the Week: Iconoclasm and Weekly 100 Words


Here are my 100 words from Loving Frank by Nancy Horan p77:

          I write with some trepidation, given our last conversation. It counts heavily against me that you haven't written, yet I believe your feelings for me have not disappeared. Words were left unspoken when we last met, and my hope now is to clear up any misunderstandings.
         I've been so consumed with untangling myself here that it may appear I haven't taken into full account your situation and the high standards of your own intellect and spirit. The fact is, I never thought of you as "following" me to Europe. It is not my intent to seduce you into "breaking free." ...
This meme is hosted by Ruthi at Ruthi Reads!  The object is simple:  share exactly 100 words from the book you are currently reading, and no spoilers!  Be sure to include your book's title, author, and page number in your post.  Head over to Ruthi's site and add your link to your book!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...