Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Five: TeeVee

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

TeeVee
  1. What are your thoughts on late-night television talk shows?
  2. What television program is so bad you can’t believe anyone watches it?
  3. In what way have your television-viewing habits changed over the years?
  4. If you were in charge of the universe, what changes might you make to television?
  5. What is most likely the very next thing you will be watching on television?
Answers
  1. I am hardly awake for late-night television talk shows. I do so love Craig Ferguson (favorite interview), but have to watch him on YouTube and I don't watch Jay Leno on principle.
  2. I don't even know what bad shows exist, as I will even change channels to avoid watching their commericals...um...'Americas Got Talent', 'American Idol'??? I dunno, maybe that dancing show...any 'reality' TV.
  3. I fall asleep during 9/10p programming, whereas when I was younger I was too busy to watch those shows. When the CW (er...WB, at the time) first came out I loved every show on it, now a) all those shows are canceled or b) they suck BIG time.
  4. I'd put television in the hands of the viewer and not the corporations. Nobody would pay for viewing!
  5. Nothing. It'll be Friday night, Friday night programming is boring and for a generation older than I.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I too love answering questionnaires and surveys, esp if they "tell me something about myself." I'm totally procrastinating right now (I don't want to write a review) so here are my answers:

    1. I used to love late-night television, in particular Conan, Ferguson, and Fallon. Nowadays I youtube if anyone I find interesting is on. But I do miss all of Conan's ridiculous antics.

    2. Two and a Half Men. This show. I can't. I simply cannot. It's not funny. At all. Also, I really can't stand The Bachelor or any dating shows. I feel so bad watching people degrade themselves like that.

    3. I've pretty much stopped watching television over the past 5 or 6 years. It doesn't really interest me anymore. I know how arrogant that sounds, but I spend my time reading, writing, talking or listening to music instead.

    4. I haven't the slightest clue, since I don't watch it.

    5. It could be anything since I never turn it on. So it'll have to be whatever someone in the house is watching while I pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Conan too! :D And, I'm sooo proud of you for not watching TV, not sure I could do that! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...