Friday, April 1, 2011

The Friday Five: Condiments

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Condiments
  1. What’s something that demands ketchup?
  2. What’s the best thing to do with the leftover packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes you get with pizza delivery?
  3. What’s something (besides salad) that’s good with salad dressing?
  4. What’s a condiment you’re especially brand-loyal to?
  5. What’s the weirdest use of condiments you’ve seen by other people?
Answers
  1. McDonald's french fries.
  2. Stuff them in the fridge until the little container on the side of the door gets too full and then throw them away, only to start all over again...it's a fun game.
  3. Pizza, especially if it's Mazzio's ranch salad dressing.
  4. Heinz ketchup, wait is peanut butter a condiment? If so, Peter Pan PB, too!
  5. Ketchup on pancakes...*gag* or, as Lila Jane would say, "Ew, icky..."

3 comments:

  1. Ketchup on pancakes??? and I thought it was weird that my husband always puts ketchup on string beans, lol.
    I'm with Lila Jane, ew, icky.

    My biggest condiment loyalty is to French's mustard...I really only like the bright yellow kind of mustard; no fancy brown mustards for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Love your survey! I got a weird one for you. Ketchup on mashed potatoes. My ex-sister-in-law put Ketchup on her mashed potatoes along with sugar. YUK!! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/to-z-blogging-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. BookGirl, Mustard is pretty darned good, and French's is the best! And, ketchup on string beans sounds untasty.

    Sherrie, I love Friday5 (i lovea all surveys)...sugar and ketchup (as if the ketchup wasn't sweet enough?!) *barfy* :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...