|Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt |
and grime and grease in just a minute,
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house
and everything that's in it.
Mr. Clean Mr. Clean. Mr. Clean.
- What’s in need of a good cleaning?
- What’s your idea of good, clean fun?
- How clean is your driving record?
- When did you last make a clean escape?
- What are your feelings about dirty language?
- My whole friggin' house! I can so tell when it's Spring because the house has that Winter dungeon aspect about it. It has a layer of grime and muck and closed in stuffiness...I need to clean!
- Nothing says fun like going to a bookstore, sure that gets expensive, but it is clean fun. Oh wait! I also enjoy my Wednesday nights with my gfriends watching TV, grading and hanging with the kiddo. I also enjoy going to the Nature Center.
- Um...yeah...I suppose it's pretty clean now...but, I'm a horrible driver who forgets to pay her speeding tickets and her accident tickets...blah, blah, blah...
- The other day when I quit a committee and then ditched the meeting...it felt good just to walk away. Yes, it did.
- Of course, my initial reaction was to answer using a string of dirty language, but that really isn't my character. I think that there is a time and place for a good 'ole cuss word. Profanity can be expressive of love and hate and passion, it can be sexy or rude, it can be indicative of a good mood or a bad mood, it can make you mean or playful and it shows facets of your personality. I am not a potty-mouth, however, but bring on the expletives!