Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Five: Clean

Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt
and grime and grease in just a minute,
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house

and everything that's in it.
Mr. Clean Mr. Clean. Mr. Clean.
I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Clean
  1. What’s in need of a good cleaning?
  2. What’s your idea of good, clean fun?
  3. How clean is your driving record?
  4. When did you last make a clean escape?
  5. What are your feelings about dirty language?
Answers
  1. My whole friggin' house! I can so tell when it's Spring because the house has that Winter dungeon aspect about it. It has a layer of grime and muck and closed in stuffiness...I need to clean!
  2. Nothing says fun like going to a bookstore, sure that gets expensive, but it is clean fun. Oh wait! I also enjoy my Wednesday nights with my gfriends watching TV, grading and hanging with the kiddo. I also enjoy going to the Nature Center.
  3. Um...yeah...I suppose it's pretty clean now...but, I'm a horrible driver who forgets to pay her speeding tickets and her accident tickets...blah, blah, blah...
  4. The other day when I quit a committee and then ditched the meeting...it felt good just to walk away. Yes, it did.
  5. Of course, my initial reaction was to answer using a string of dirty language, but that really isn't my character. I think that there is a time and place for a good 'ole cuss word. Profanity can be expressive of love and hate and passion, it can be sexy or rude, it can be indicative of a good mood or a bad mood, it can make you mean or playful and it shows facets of your personality. I am not a potty-mouth, however, but bring on the expletives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...