Friday, January 14, 2011

The Friday Five: Winter

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Winter
  1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland?
  2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?
  3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?
  4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?
  5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?
Answers
  1. Silver Dollar City during Christmas time...delightful...I was also talking to my students about winter and we decided that the perfect winter wonderland is when you don't expect snow and then you wake up and look out the window and there's snow on the ground and time just stops for a moment, everything is perfect
  2. No discontent, maybe some lethargy and some angst...ennui, perhaps???
  3. Gum...I thought that wintergreen only came in gum-flavor...what else taste wintergreen? Cigarettes?
  4. My Husband...definitely, he's the Winter Warlock in Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
  5. Snow Days...I think we're in for a few more...

3 comments:

  1. HAhaha I like answering questionnaires too! ;)

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) My uncle's ranch in Alaska! LOTS of SNOW!
    2.) What??? I'm gonna put up a big IDK.
    3.) Well the last wintergreen thing I tasted is actually still in my mouth, wintergreen wriggleys gum!!!
    4.) Someone in my life who could be nicknamed Old man winter? Well yes my dad he loves winter for some freaky reason, the only person I know who actually likes being COLD!
    5.) Nothing is good about the winter that remains, it's cold and nasty like yesterdays school lunch! OOOPS I made a funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Having to walk through a field twice a day to go to school because it snowed and then the wind blew all the snow in the driveway!
    2. Not being able to do what you want.
    3. Been so long I don't remember, Yuck!
    4. Can't really think of any one.
    5. Nothing to look forward to, all family went back home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...