- In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?
- What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?
- Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?
- Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?
- Silver Dollar City during Christmas time...delightful...I was also talking to my students about winter and we decided that the perfect winter wonderland is when you don't expect snow and then you wake up and look out the window and there's snow on the ground and time just stops for a moment, everything is perfect
- No discontent, maybe some lethargy and some angst...ennui, perhaps???
- Gum...I thought that wintergreen only came in gum-flavor...what else taste wintergreen? Cigarettes?
- My Husband...definitely, he's the Winter Warlock in Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
- Snow Days...I think we're in for a few more...