Monday, April 27, 2015

W: The Writing




These are just some of the major writers for the show.

Just looking at my favorite episodes it would seem that I like Kim Manners, Chris Carter and David Duchovny...in that order. Of course, one of my top three favorite episodes isn't written by any of the people mentioned here, his name is Daniel Arkin.

I like anytime the writing is humorous and flirty, witty and tongue-in-cheek while still being an episode that I don't mind watching right before I go to bed.

For a list of "Best of..." click here.
From "The Hollywood Reporter".

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I also love writing that has that certain special flair. It keeps you fascinated as well as wondering what is going to happen next.
    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge 2015.
    Shalom,
    Patricia at Everything Must Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, why do you stop writing blog?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...