Friday, March 18, 2011

The Friday Five: Sing of Happy

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Sing of Happy
  1. What’s your favorite song about growing up?
  2. What’s your favorite song about cars or driving?
  3. What’s your favorite song whose title is a person’s name?
  4. What’s your favorite get-up-and-dance song?
  5. What’s your favorite novelty song?
Answers  
  1. "Little Wonders" Rob Thomas 
  2. "Life is A Highway" the Rascal Flatts  or Tom Cochrane version
  3. "Amanda" Boston
  4. "Everybody Dance Now" C&C Music Factory 
  5. "Monster Mash" Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers
I answered these with the first song that came into my head and then added the videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...