Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Five: A Little Drizzle

Source
I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

A Little Drizzle
    1. What’s your favorite thing to put chocolate syrup on?
    2. What’s the best thing to sprinkle cinnamon on?
    3. What’s something that is made superb by a few drops of hot sauce?
    4. What’s something you do with honey?
    5. Besides a sandwich, what’s something you put peanut butter on?
Answers  
    1. Um, ice cream...er...I don't really like chocolate syrup.
    2. Ice cream (for real this time), toast with butter and sugar, rice pudding.
    3. Nothing...I adhor all things spicy...maybe on an oyster with a squeeze of lemon...maybe.
    4. Mix it with peanut butter, add it to lemon and hot water when I have a sore throat, put it on a biscuit with butter
    5. EVERYTHING...it goes with everything REALLY...pancakes and crackers and bananas, in milkshakes, with cheese (I was just talking yesterday with a handful of students about how peanut butter and cheese strangely go together--like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a glass of milk, and cheese puffs or cheese and peanut butter crackers that you buy at the gas station), on celery, with an apple, on a hamburger (hoorah for Goober Burgers)...seriously, I could not live without peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your #5. Peanut butter rocks!

    Lemme see…

    #1. I agree. What else does chocolate syrup go on?
    #2. I like cinnamon on sweet potato fries. Yum yum!
    #3. I’m not much of a fan of hot sauce, though I do like spicy things. I’ll put it in sauces but not directly on my food.
    #4. I don’t really like honey either. Again, it’ll go into things I’m making, but not directly on the food.
    #5. My favorite thing to put peanut butter on are apple slices. Does that make me a little kid? But they’re soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand peanut butter myself, which is weird as I do like peanuts. Strange!

    Until your comment on my blog, I'd heard only bad things about the film version of The Island of Doctor Moreau. I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...