Sunday, August 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

OK, so seriously, I would have posted about this award earlier this week, but I was wayyyyy too busy reading all fabulous blogs that getting this award provided for my perusal... :D

Ruthi Reads! is an amazing lovely lady with an amazing lovely blog (I spotlight her every Tuesday when I do my Weekly One-Hundred) and she has passed this award on to me! Yippie!!! And, of course, thank-you Ruthi!!!




Liebster Blog Award

As with most blog awards, the Liebster comes with rules of appreciation:
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  • And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

The goal of the Liebster is to spotlight bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who you feel are worthy of recognition, thereby supporting growth of their blog following.

I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award forward to:

100 Stars or Less Indie Book Reviewer and great give-a-ways

A Kindle in Hong Kong A lovely lady who lives in Hong Kong and writes about her reading experiences there

Sarcastic Female Literary Circle Some great Bechdel Test of really great books and well delicious sarcasm

Short Story Slore A place for short story addicts...really, do you need to know more???

Rosie Says OK, I assume that this blog has like 1 bazillion followers, but she and it are so wonderful that I've no choice, but to add it here!

Now, please know I picked these blogs because they are amazing and reflect aspects of all that I cherish! I'll try to notify people, but...um...er...school starts next week and I've been procrastinating like the dickens!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Stephanie! I wish I had "a bazillion" followers.... sadly no :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ever so welcome and ever so worthy, Stephanie! I so enjoy visiting you and love your sense of humor and love of the written word.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...