Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Five: Public Opinion

[Source]
I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Public Opinion
  1. When did you last use a public restroom?
  2. When did you last ride public transportation?
  3. How far away from your home is the nearest public housing?
  4. Which of your public utilities is the least reliable?
  5. What did you last view on public television or listen to on public radio?
Answers
  1. Um, yesterday...I was at school...working-ish.
  2. Last week...thank goodness, I don't have to do that everyday!
  3. Well...it's in town...however many miles it takes to get into town.
  4. Does internet service count? If so, internet service, my internet connection gets lost everytime my AC kicks on...really!
  5. A couple of hours ago...we watch a lot of PBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...