Thursday, August 4, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (Anticipation)

From Booking Through Thursday:
What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?
        OK, so this may sound corny, but I'm excited to read all the books I read, and my reasons for being so vary. For instance, I was excited to read Wither because I read such a horrible review of it, that I was intrigued to see what could have possibly made it so bad and I was excited that my aunt had it on her bookshelf. I was excited about reading The Hunger Games trilogy because I'd heard so much about them from adults and students, alike. I am excited to read The Golden Compass because my sister loved it and owns the whole series. See, every book is exciting, and I'm usually excited to read the second I see the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...