Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Five: Evidence

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Evidence

  1. What could serve as physical evidence that you sometimes lose focus?
  2. What could serve as physical evidence that you are loved?
  3. What could serve as physical evidence that you’re from wherever you’re from?
  4. What could serve as physical evidence that you went anywhere this past week?
  5. What could serve as physical evidence that you recently caved in to temptation?
Answers

1. My dirty house, my unfinished syllabus, my classroom that still doesn't have all of the stuff put away!

2. These three pictures and more!


3. All that maroon and gold Mansfield Lions stuff in a box in my spare room. Except for the t-shirts...I wear those!

4. Me in front of Frank Lloyd Wright's house in Oakpark, IL, taken by my friend on Wednesday...   
         5.  Hmmm...um...my large thighs??? the ice cream in the freezer??? I dunno! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...