Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Five (Out of Place)

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org


Out of Place

  1. What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer?
  2. What non-book items are on your bookshelves?
  3. What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes?
  4. What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else?
  5. What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways?

Answers
  1. Baking soda, until I read this question there was something in the freezer that I don't want to talk about...let's just say my kid is 2 years old and I don't them anymore...they are now in the trash can...hm? maybe I should clean out the freezer more often.
  2. Pictures, CDs, toys, items that I want to get out of the kidlets way in a hurry (ie. permanent markers and pens)
  3. My taste are diverse...so, um...none. Check out my 30 Day Songs list
  4. My mother got me a kitty cat sweatshirt one year for Christmas...it isn't really in my taste although I love cats and sweatshirts...I wear it anyway, especially when it's flipping freezing as it is incredibly thick and fluffy.
  5. I have this thin scar on my left thumb...I got it breaking through the screen and window on my own house when I was in high school. I'd forgotten my keys and needed to get in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...