Out of Place
- What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer?
- What non-book items are on your bookshelves?
- What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes?
- What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else?
- What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways?
- Baking soda, until I read this question there was something in the freezer that I don't want to talk about...let's just say my kid is 2 years old and I don't them anymore...they are now in the trash can...hm? maybe I should clean out the freezer more often.
- Pictures, CDs, toys, items that I want to get out of the kidlets way in a hurry (ie. permanent markers and pens)
- My taste are diverse...so, um...none. Check out my 30 Day Songs list
- My mother got me a kitty cat sweatshirt one year for Christmas...it isn't really in my taste although I love cats and sweatshirts...I wear it anyway, especially when it's flipping freezing as it is incredibly thick and fluffy.
- I have this thin scar on my left thumb...I got it breaking through the screen and window on my own house when I was in high school. I'd forgotten my keys and needed to get in...