- What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be?
- What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible?
- What everyday task do you perform especially well?
- What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day?
- What everyday task makes the least sense to you?
- Brushing my teeth...I don't want to talk about it. I'm pretty sure I'd make a wonderful Old World British woman or a sassy toothless Pioneer woman...I hate brushing my teeth and I usually do it at school because I'd be late otherwise.
- Washing my undergarments...it's so easy to buy new...
- Eating three meals a day *big grin*
- Picking out clothes for the tiny tot to wear that day, finding the tiny tots shoes and picking her up from daycare
- Bed-making, we don't do it...as a household!