Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Five: Everyday Task

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org


Everyday Task

  1. What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be?
  2. What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible?
  3. What everyday task do you perform especially well?
  4. What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day?
  5. What everyday task makes the least sense to you?


Answers
  1. Brushing my teeth...I don't want to talk about it. I'm pretty sure I'd make a wonderful Old World British woman or a sassy toothless Pioneer woman...I hate brushing my teeth and I usually do it at school because I'd be late otherwise.
  2. Washing my undergarments...it's so easy to buy new...
  3. Eating three meals a day *big grin*
  4. Picking out clothes for the tiny tot to wear that day, finding the tiny tots shoes and picking her up from daycare
  5. Bed-making, we don't do it...as a household!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...