Thursday, October 6, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (Odd)

         From Booking Through Thursday:

What’s the oddest book you’ve ever read? Did you like it? Hate it? Did it make you think?

     One year on my birthday I went to visit a lovely friend who understood and still understands a] my diverse taste and b] my love of list.
    On the bed in the spare bedroom was a wonderful pile of items: Hello Kitty Stickers, Queer as Folk magnets (Justin and Brian...my favorites), A Density of Souls by Christopher Rice, glitter pens, a fuzzy notebook and this book:


Seriously, this book is fabulous, just check out part of the Table of Contents:



I've learned a lot about history, prejudice, the media, acting, America, science and more just by reading these list!

Oh and here's a list I found of odd books!




Feel free to share your answers below, on the original post (above), on FB or on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...