Friday, February 25, 2011

The Friday Five: Connections

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5.org

Connections
  1. Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story?
  2. Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first?
  3. Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life?
  4. In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email?
  5. Who is the least-connected person you know in real life?
Answers  
  1. I only know one couple who met online and their story is very cute.
  2. I have not met any people online and then met them in person...
  3. All the people I know who follow this blog :) and, I've also gotten to know several people better through FB
  4. Well...we only got the internet at the house in November so...the whole month of July
  5. My mother, but she likes it this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...