Sunday, December 11, 2011

Top 20 Christmas Songs

I love list, I love Christmas, I love Christmas list!!!

I make Christmas CDs for my friends and family...it's my homage to the mix tape of the 80s. Here's my list of the top 20 (10 is too few) Christmas songs...

1. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
2. White Christmas by Otis Redding...seriously, I love them both!
3. This Christmas by Donnie Hathaway
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Colbie Caillat
5. Baby It's Cold Outside by The Glee Cast
6. Little Drummer Boy by Jars of Clay
7. The Christmas Song by Nat "King" Cole
8. Carol of the Bells by The Bird and The Bee
9. Snowfall Kind of Love by Ingrid Michaelson
10. Believe by Josh Groban
11. Silver Bells by Johnny Mathis
12. Step Into Christmas by The Puppini Sisters
13. Christmas This Year by Toby Mac and Leah Nash
14. Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald
15. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
16. Do You Hear What I Hear by Destiny's Child
17. Winter Weather by Benny Goodman
18. Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer by Burl Ives
19. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
20. Christmas Can Can by Straight No Chaser


What songs would you include? And, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...