Saturday, December 17, 2011

Six Word Saturday #27

My life in six words
Our Christmas party is this evening!

Here's what I'm bringing...

Candy Cane Cake

[Source]

Hope you have a lovely Saturday everyone!!! :D





Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. The full list and linky can be found here. And, here's where I found it.

10 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! That cake looks scrumptious! Have a good time at the party.

    Stopping by through Six Word Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking cake. How did you get the red to stay in the right places?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the party! (That's a great Christmas cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....a fun and festive party and just think bunches of yummy treats like yours! Have the best time ever! Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks great! I may have to try it out. Hope you have a blast at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cake looks scrumpdilicious! Have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So we're all intrigued by the cake, I've never heard of a candy cane cake before but it certainly looks good.
    As I write this comment you will be at your Christmas party so I hope you're having tons of fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cake looks delicious. Now I'm Googling for the recipe.

    Hope the party is lots of fun and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luscious cake! Looks good enough to eat. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...