Friday, July 15, 2011

A Vacation Questionnaire

To keep with the theme of the week, here's a Vacation Questionnaire, I edited, and here is where I found it!
Feel free to answer or post on your own blog!

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
I have never been to California and I hear I would like it. I hear that I would especially like San Diego and Sacremento...I'd also like to go to San Francisco. My friend Julie just got back from there, and she has some beautiful pictures.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?England, of course.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/provinces/countries?
Yes, to go to Indiana and to go to Texas. I would like to do more traveling.

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
No, unless you count Amsterdam...I don't really like exotic, as that just means HOT.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
I've already posted about it, but I loved going to South Dakota with Christopher Lee. You can see the post here.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
My friends and I have gone to Mansfield, my hometown, where I played tour guide and I know my way around Chicago...decently (which is a lot for a clueless, directionless gal like me) and my friend and I spent two weeks in England and Scotland where I played tour guide a fair amount of time.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beachcomber or an amusement seeker?
Museum visitor. Although for the sake of the vacation or the kidlet I can do the other two.

Um...we are in the Family restroom at the airport in Atlanta.
The Family restroom is a big space where you can get reorganized and refreshed
while letting your kid run around freely...er...I was washing my hands when this happened.
I took the picture, as I feel she needs to remember these things, and then changed her clothes and washed her body because a] we had time, b] the family bathroom gives you room to do all that and c] you can never be too sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I came to visit and have coffee on your blog.
    good weekend.
    back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pretha,
    It's sooo good to see and hear from you again! Hope you enjoyed your coffee!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Vacation Questionnaire was very impressive, i high appreciated this post, good work dude.

    Sample Questionnaire

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...