Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 Days of Truth: Something You Love About Yourself


I found this meme here and here.

Two: Something You Love About Yourself
There are many things I love about myself...my vast pop-culture knowledge, my mixed heritage, my family, hmm, I don't know if these are actually things about myself, like the deep within me self, but they are things I like about me.

I love that I am self-aware.

I am amazed that there are people who aren't self-aware.

I don't do things I know I can't do. I know when I'm being lazy. I know when I'm working too hard or not enough. When someone asks me a question, I can answer truthfully because I've already thought about the answer or because I think about the answer and, if I can't do either, I say, "Here's my gut reaction, but let me think about that. Unless you like my gut reaction."

I wonder if I learned this from my mother???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...