Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Five: Leftovers

I love doing surveys and questionnaires. I love reading peoples answers to surveys and questionnaires. They are a weakness of mine, and in looking for topics for my blog to make it easier for me to post everyday once school started...I found this. So, Fridays we're taking a break from talking about reading and books and words to answer silly surveys and questionnaires. Feel free to post your answers below, on your own blog, or both!!! Ideas from Friday5


From Friday 5...This week’s questions would have been included in past Friday 5s if they had been Friday 6es. 
 Leftovers
  1. Leftover from April 17, 2009:  What’s a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors?  Please consider a phone something that has practical necessity!
  2. Leftover from August 31, 2007: What did yesterday cost you?  <– Thanksgiving in the U.S., but answer it for wherever you are and whatever you did!
  3. Leftover from January 25, 2008: What was your excuse the last time you were REALLY late for something?
  4. Leftover from February 18, 2011: What was your first online purchase?
  5. Leftover from December 25, 2009: Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use?


Answers

1. A generator...for a TV...lamp...DVD player...OH WAIT! I never camp outdoors.
2. I'm not really sure. I bought some stuff, but so did my mother and my aunt and my sister...good stuff. I guess it may have cost me my sanity...hehehehe...
3. I am really late all of the time, I do not make excuses...excuses are for babies! *big grin*
4. A book...I know you're shocked...I looked all over for it and found it online at a used bookstore, that was when I knew the internet would be just a bit of all right.
5. My ability to sing, my ability to draw...hmmm, my ability to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...