Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Sparkles

Ok, so my kiddo is really into sparkly things ("What 14 month old girl isn't?", I'm told. I'll just have to take everyones word for it). She is also a voracious reader...ok, ok, I know she doesn't really read, but she does point to words and babble and then looks over or up at me to make sure that I'm paying attention. She'll read a page, I'll read the whole book, she goes back to the pages that she likes, and, the pages that she goes back to always have sparkles and bright colors. Yesterday, I finally got out all the board books for the holidays and we started reading those...there's one about an angel, one about the baby Jesus that plays "Silent Night" and one about a special star...the one that she's most drawn to, however, is one that got into the pile on accident...it's called Happy Sparkling Halloween, and she can't get enough of it!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so cute! I'm not sure I've grown out of my love for sparkly things phase. What does that say about me? ;) I love that she is reading a Halloween book at Christmas, too funny! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...