Um, I haven't really done a challenge in awhile and I thought I start with this one...an in-depth look at me and my views for the next 30 Sundays...whew...
I found this meme here and here.
One: Something You Hate About Yourself
Hate is a strong word, so I can honestly say that I hate nothing about myself.
I mean seriously...let's look at the word "hate".
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest
2. to be unwilling; dislike
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility
the object of extreme aversion or hostility
That's a pretty strong word. There are things about myself that I'd like to change, there are things about myself that I don't like, sometimes, and don't really want to change, there are things that people probably don't like about me that I should change/don't know about/don't want to change, but I don't hate any of them, they make me, um...me.
List of things I could mellow:
1. My inability to be patient, especially when I know that I'm right. I don't want you to figure out I'm right, I want you to trust me and do what I say...
2. Um, sometimes...um, most of the time...I'm pretty bossy I think that has a lot to do with #1
3. I'm not as brave as I should be...I can think of at least 3 powerful conversations where I hope my body language and actions said what I felt because, well, words never got to my lips
Hmm...that's all for now, thinking about those conversations has made me a wee-bit melancholy.